Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with Alpine Materials, LLC a new acquisition of SiteOne Landscape Supply.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
This position will maintain the tidiness of the yard, pick up trash, stack and straighten pallets of stone, and general housekeeping duties as assigned. This is an entry level position with an opportunity for advancement. Ideal candidate will be mechanically-minded, have good communication skills, able to work long hours on feet, and tolerate working outside in the elements.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the branch
- Stack Pallets of stone
- Restock product
- Assisting customers
- Other duties as assigned
Skills We Are Seeking
- Must be able to lift 50-65 pounds consistantly and lift up to 100 pounds as needed
- Must be able to communicate in English, Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Be enthusiastic and dependable and work as a team player
- Customer focused
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Safety minded; safety boots required
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.