Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
Our Yard Labors help organize product for deliveries to job sites and help maintain the overall organization of the branch.
What you’ll do:
- Unload product from incoming truck
- Load product to outbound vehicles
- Restock product
- Assisting customers
- Other duties as needed
Skills We Are Seeking
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Be enthusiastic and dependable and work as a team player
- Customer focused
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Safety minded; safety boots required
We offer a lucrative total compensation package – here’s a snapshot of what you’d receive as an employee at SiteOne!
- Sign-on bonus of $1,000 (Paid quarterly and on your first paycheck!) *must be employed with SiteOne at time of payment
- Weekly Pay! (Friday)
- Most Branches never work Sundays!
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Physical and mental health programs
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- SiteOne Product Discounts (10%)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.