Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing company that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages innovation, and provides exceptional service to its clients across the United States? Yellowstone Landscape is now hiring a Videographer / Digital Content Creator to join our Marketing Team. In this newly created role, you will be instrumental in helping us communicate with our internal staff and our prospective clients.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately held commercial landscaping company in the country, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals and business support staff across the United States. To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
About the Position
We are seeking to hire a professional videographer and digital content creator with experience shooting corporate promotional, marketing, and instructional videos for our national commercial landscaping company, headquartered in Central Florida, and currently operating from 50 branch locations across 12 states. If you are currently freelancing or have a passion for filming and looking for a full-time permanent position, we’d like to hear from you.
You will be responsible for shooting, editing, and delivering videos and photos that are engaging to various audiences and support our marketing and communications strategy. The position requires the candidate to be creative in producing visual content and to have the technical knowledge and aptitude to work with digital video and photography equipment. Web knowledge is needed to facilitate posting produced videos to various digital channels. Your work will be used in various channels including emails, websites, blogs, and social media posts.
Our ideal candidate thrives working collaboratively in changing environments and has a strong ability and willingness to learn and grow. The Videographer/ Digital Content Creator reports to the Marketing Director. All equipment will be provided by the company.
- Create video and photo content for various digital platforms
- Collaborate with Marketing Team and others within the company to plan upcoming content
- Deliver completed videos and photos on deadline
- Minimum 1 year experience in video production, editing, and photography
- Proficient in relevant professional software applications
- Strong working knowledge of video editing and sound editing
- Good knowledge of contemporary cameras
- Must be extremely organized and able to successfully reach deadlines on time
- Audio post-production experience a plus (recording, mixing, scoring, etc.)
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Candidates in Central Florida strongly preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Portfolio with examples of corporate video experience required with application
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, and PTO.