YOUNG’S Landscape Management is currently seeking for a Turf and Ornamental Supervisor in Lumberton, New Jersey. This candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience and have a Certified Pesticide Applicators License.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Performs turf and ornamental applications, also includes record keeping, report writing, customer relations, scheduling & routing, job site inspections, purchasing of chemicals and inventory control, equipment maintenance & calibration.
- Certified Pesticide Applicator License Required (Category 13, 3A, 3B & Core)
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Able to identify and diagnose insects, fungus & disease with turf grass, tree & shrub
- Strong plant identification skills
- Ability to obtain a CDL with class A & B endorsements
- Understands and follows all label and instructions for product use
- Enforces all company policies with handling and storage of pesticide products.
- Enforces best practices procedures of mixing and transportation of all pesticide products.
- Properly applies all pesticides
- Will dispose all pesticide container properly and safely
- Trains, supervises and monitors other applicators
- Leads by example
- Reports for work on team every day
- Must be able to lift 50lbs repeatedly
- Must be able to kneel/bend for extended periods of time
- Must be able to follow direction
- Will follow and enforce all company safety policies and procedures
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
Competitive compensation and advancement opportunities
401(k) Savings Plan
Health Care Benefits