Tree Climbers – Arbor Division
Phoenix West Branch
Yellowstone Landscape is seeking Tree Climbers to join our Arbor Division within at our Phoenix West Branch! Tree Climbers will perform trimming and removal tasks on high-profile commercial properties. We are looking for team players with a strong safety focus.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Under the supervision of the Crew Leader and/or Account Manager, perform various job functions, including climbing, trimming, shaping, roping, removal, log hauling and stump grinding.
- Ensure consistent quality for our clients and compliance with contract specifications.
- Work as a team and ensure that everyone on the crew is working safely. Ensure proper use of PPE. Ensure the safety of the public by maintaining a safe working environment.
- Monitor tree health and care needs on assigned properties.
- Arbor care experience preferred, including knowledge of proper climbing and pruning techniques.
- Experience using heavy equipment and arbor care tools, such as chainsaws and chippers, preferred.
- Fluency in English; bilingual in Spanish a plus.
- Clean driving record a plus. Ability to drive a standard (stick shift) vehicle also a plus.
We are an EEO AA/M/F/D/V