NOW HIRING ALL TREE CLIMBERS
Serve as a member of a tree care crew with the responsibility to Support or Perform required ground, climbing, and equipment operation as directed by the Crew Lead and Supervisory team.
- Safely operate a chainsaw, chipper, truck, and other hand tools
- Utilize all personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Ability to lift at least 75lbs correctly and safely
- Basic cleaning and maintenance of chipper, trucks, chainsaws, and hand tools
- Have already obtained, or willing to obtain a CDL license
- Must be able to work outdoors under varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions
- Must have a basic understanding of driving, parking, backing trucks
- Must have a basic understanding of the application of approved knots, climbing skills, and techniques
Candidates must be enthusiastic, open-minded, and willing to learn. Must have a valid NC driver’s license to be considered. Must be able to follow directions from crewmembers, understand and read/write English, must be able to hear verbal instructions from a distance. Must be able to maintain the first-aid certification.
Knowledge of proper pruning practices according to ANSI standards with proven industry experience. Must be able to climb and descent trees using rope and safety harness. Learn, administer, and implement emergency rescue techniques. Must be able to work and maneuver at considerable height under varying conditions.
Simple IRA, Healthcare, uniforming, continuing education, performance bonuses, boot and chainsaw pant allowances, company-provided equipment
Visit Our Site for More Info!