Organic Plant Care LLC in Flemington NJ has immediate openings in the field of tree care and ornamental horticulture. We are seeking tree climbers and trainees who are ambitious self starters that have a passion for caring for trees.
- Degree in forestry, ornamental horticulture, OR plant science OR prior experience working in tree care.
- High energy personality, self motivated, ability to perform strenuous manual labor and work in all weather conditions.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Responsible for carrying out tree work duties as designated by crew leader/foreman and arborist representative.
- Perform all ground, climbing, and aerial lift duties
- Take initiative in learning all aspects of professional tree work while demonstrating a high degree of personal and crew safety.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Paid time off benefits
- Retirement Benefits
- Company provided Uniforms
- Boot Allowance
Submit resume by fax or email.
Renumeration based on experience.