- Climb trees for pruning and removal while maintaining the A.N.S.I. Z133.1 safety standards.
- Prune trees according to A.N.S.I. A300 pruning standard.
- Work with team to clean up resulting debris (i.e. brush, branches, logs, etc.)
- Perform all job duties with the highest safety standards and quality standards in accordance with A.N.S.I. A300 (quality) and Z133 (safety).
- Participate in weekly crew meetings, while providing pertinent operation information on an as needed basis.
- Ensure overall quality and safety of work is done through property evaluations, spot site inspections, pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections, and periodic infield site safety inspections.
- Participate in the development of standard operation procedures for the department.
- Provide suggestions and assist in implementing solutions in conjunction with the work being performed on site, with a goal of continuous improvement of company, industry and A.N.S.I. standards.
- Assist crew leader with the day to day operations.
REQUISITE KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES
- The ability to withstand extended exposure to various weather conditions year round.
- The ability to climb rope or tree up to 80” with equipment and PPE.
- The knowledge of advanced rigging techniques and equipment.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs independently or 125 lbs team lift.
- The ability to operate a brush chipper to the A.N.S.I. Z133.1 safety standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in both English and Spanish to safely perform work procedures and communicate with clients as needed on a day to day basis on the jobsite is required.
- At least one (1) year of tree pruning and climbing field experience including the ability to operate all equipment and tools utilized within the climbing industry.
- A clear understanding of A.N.S.I. A300 pruning standards as well as A.N.S.I. Z133 safety standards and the ability to utilize these standards to ensure safe work practices.
- we will help you attain your CDL license
- $500 sign on bonus paid upon completion of (90) days of employment
- For consideration please email your resume to: Greatjobsare@acresgroup.com