Looking for a place where you can thrive?
SavATree’s mission is to take our passion for nature and keep our outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive tree, shrub, and lawn care we work hard to make sure our customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
The General Tree Care supervisor provides direction in daily operations for our tree care service line. The position contributes to the success of the location through engagement of team members and exceeding client expectations on a daily basis. This key role promotes SavATree safety and quality standards.
The position provides the opportunity to work outside and visit beautiful properties. Our leaders apply expertise to ensure the health and well-being of each client’s landscape, as well as manage and mentor the local team.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each employee the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for you to reach out and get the help you need, even when it’s from the other side of the country. This means actively fostering a collaborative culture where we come together to learn from each other and help each other succeed. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each employee has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert. That’s why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here.
What a day is like:
The General Tree Care Supervisor focuses directly on a specified branch location and provides positive influence to other locations in the district. Responsibilities include reaching the business key performance indicators of profit, customer reviews, and revenue per work hour. Daily attention on safety, quality and production involve a combination of desk and field work.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- The enthusiasm to lead and mentor individuals
- 3 years in a similar supervisor/management type role in related green industry functions
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with computer programs including Microsoft Office suite
- Expert knowledge of tools, machinery and equipment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with customer service focus
- Completion of appropriate internal certifications through the company’s self directed advancement program
- A valid driver’s license (CDL a plus)
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training opportunities and will support your continuing education in the industry
- You’ll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We’re collaborative, so you’ll have the ability to connect and collaborate with people who are experts in the field
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, vehicle program, bonus plan, and a matched 401(K)
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace