Our growing company is looking for a professional and dynamic Staff Accountant. In this fast-paced position, the Staff Accountant will work closely with the Assistant Controller, Controller, and Accounting Staff in preparing and reporting financial statements and reports. This exciting opportunity is located at our bustling headquarters, “Field Support,” office in Bunnell, FL, where our office doors are always open and we host Wellness Wednesday afternoon activities.
Yellowstone Landscape is a professional horticultural organization dedicated to creating premier properties and building lasting relationships throughout Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Texas, Nevada, Arizona, and New Mexico. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Reconciling monthly bank statements and general ledger accounts.
- Processing journal entries and/or other accounting transactions.
- Assisting in the company’s monthly and yearly closing.
- Reviewing financial data periodically to ensure completeness of the data.
- Monitoring purchase order process, preparing reports/analysis to ensure branches follow company policies.
- Assisting the Assistant Controller/Controller in ensuring timeliness and accuracy of financial statements that conform to principles of accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Supporting financial audits.
- Assisting and/or facilitating in special individual or group projects whenever asked.
- Researching and correcting financial errors and anomalies identified in various financial reports.
- Serving as backup for fixed asset processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Tax, Audit or Finance
- 1-3 years of relevant Accounting experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and the General Ledger
- Ability to create and maintain effective relationships with co-workers and supervisors
- Ambitious, optimistic and positive attitude
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.