Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
This business intelligence role will partner with business leaders primarily in the eCommerce and sales areas of the business to manage online performance KPIs by converting ecommerce data into insights across website, mobile site and app performance.
- Ecommerce Sales and Product analysis – provide insights on key product performance and YOY analysis
- Customer buyer analysis – provide insights on site optimization opportunities and report on buyer paths, search behavior, entry / exit patterns, etc.
- Develop Voice of Customer insights based on both quantitative and qualitative customer journey data working with including; but not limited to: eCommerce Manager, Customer Experience Manager, and Application Development Manager
- Deliver timely (weekly or monthly) operational reports on Site KPIs
- Manage and prioritize analytics backlog to align with business priorities, release timelines and resource capacity
- Optimize and implement website tagging to support new or changed site features
- Design and build product, category, regional, promotional, and financial dashboards that serves business leaders
- Design and test adobe analytics tagging and related reporting
- Work with ecommerce and marketing team to report on campaign and content performance / ROAS – paid media, email, etc.
- Develop and govern standards for ecommerce tagging, tracking and reporting
- Works with Marketing Analytics team for reporting, planning, and opportunity-related initiatives
- Ensures integration of brand campaign efforts across media channels to ensure cohesive experience
- Ad-Hoc reporting and dashboard creation as warranted/requested by leadership
Skills We Are Seeking
- 5+ years of related eCommerce analytical experience
- Strong working experience with Adobe Analytics to:
- Develop and manage an analytic roadmap for continuous optimization of the platform
- Translate business metric requests to reporting requirements documenting analytic requirements for adobe engineers
- Consult with Engineers to design technical approaches
- Use analytics / launch for testing and optimization
- Optimize and implement website tagging and tagging management
- Power User with Adobe Analytics, Power BI, Google Search Console
- Expert at understanding business metric needs and translating those to an analytic approach and providing timely actionable insights
- Familiarity with SQL, Full Story, Tableau, and other analytics data tools
- Understanding of digital marketing metrics such as CPC, CPM and ROAS
- Business communication skills – ability to zoom into the details and back out to communicate the insights/issues to senior leaders
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.