Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
Our Shipper and Receivers support our daily operations by managing inbound and outbound orders.
What you’ll do:
- Receive purchase orders and inter-company transfers
- Resolve discrepancies related to transfers and purchase orders
- Stock product in correct warehouse location
- Pull orders and loads for delivery to customer
- Assists in the loading and unloading of trucks
- Maintains a safe working environment
Skills We Are Seeking
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- High school or secondary diploma or equivalent preferred
- Irrigation or landscape knowledge helpful
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.