Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
SiteOne currently hiring a Salesforce Administrator SFDC dedicated to ensuring we are maximizing the accuracy and efficiency of the system based on the company needs. This role will be responsible for all aspects of Salesforce Admin including design, configuration, maintenance, and testing. It will also work closely with the corporate IT team for support and requires collaboration with business leaders, stakeholders, sales, IT, sales, marketing, CX and field support.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator or one or more additional active Salesforce Certifications, such as Advanced Administrator or App Builder
- Experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems in an enterprise environment.
- Optimize Salesforce including but not limited to maintaining the Service Cloud, workflow, report formulas, approval processes, fields, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Continuously review the current performance, and platform KPIs of the CRM platform
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Knowledge in SOAP API, REST API, and Bulk API
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party APIs.
- Building, testing, delivering, and providing post-deployment support for solutions delivered, from small enhancements to large projects.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Execute the quality assurance and User Acceptance testing for new releases and company enhancements.
Skills We Are Seeking
- Salesforce Administrator with experience in designing and building solutions in order to help sales operations teams increase efficiency with their sales processes.
- 5-10 years of experience with leading in the requirements gathering process, designing and solutioning projects along with Project Manager and Business users.
- Experience with migrating data from Legacy environments to SalesForce and setting up validation checks to ensure data quality
- Ability to build custom objects and apps to help transition day-to-day processes from Legacy systems into SalesForce.
- Experience building custom user interfaces using Screen Flows.
- Ability to sustain clear and open communications between internal and external stakeholders to focus on product strategy, relevance, profitability, and quality.
- Create and conduct detailed training sessions for users of all Salesforce experience levels.
- Data visualization experience using BI tools like tableau.
- Excel proficiency to manipulate and analyze data.
- Help design, build, manage and overhaul data management processes in Salesforce.com and other SaaS applications.
- Understanding of relational databases, SQL experience is a plus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.