Whether you are experienced in the green industry, a professional looking for a career change, or a new graduate or veteran transitioning into the workforce, we are confident you will find opportunity and reward with SiteOne.
SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. With over 500 branches across the U.S. and Canada, we offer a comprehensive selection of products including: irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies. We are an industry leader in Agronomics, with our Lesco Product Line, and have tremendous growth opportunities in our California market.
Come grow with our associates who are customer obsessed, always safe, continuously improving, and having fun!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Sales Support Representative – Agronomics to provide sales support to the SiteOne team and handle customer needs.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Provide sales support to Key Account Managers and Business Develop Managers
- Handle day to day customer needs including diagnosing customer problems, providing customer quotes, taking customer orders, coordinating order logistics, sourcing and monitoring order fulfillment via phone
- Develop deep and lasting relationships with customer personnel via phone
- May manage a small book of business. Responsible for growing gross margin in book of business year over year
- Leverage solution focused sales tools and processes to maximize growth with assigned accounts
- Maintain appropriate professional and technical knowledge
- Ensure that customers are aware of and fully utilizing all of SiteOne’s capabilities including SiteOne University, vendor support, and Partner’s Program
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction with assigned account
- Communicate with Business Development Managers, Key Account Managers, Store Personnel, and Line Of Business Specialists
Skills We Are Seeking
- Knowledge of sales cycle and solution selling techniques
- Ability to communicate value proposition and differentiate SiteOne’s products and services
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of industry trends
- Ability to think quickly and make decision
- Presentation and communication skills
- Basic computer skills – Excel, Word, Outlook
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school, secondary diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred – degree in Turfgrass, Horticulture, Soil Sciences or related field
- 1 – 3 years of customer service / sales support experience – preferred
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Product Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Opportunity for Advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.