Organic Plant Care LLC based in Flemington NJ. We are seeking an Arborist Representative to manage and sell tree services to our existing clients base and potential new customers. Organic Plant Care provides pruning and removal services and organic plant health care (insect and disease management and fertilization programs) to high end residential and commercial business.
- Degree in forestry, arboriculture, horticulture, plant science, landscape management is preferred but not required
- Ability to identify plants and diagnose problems and recommend plant health care solutions
- High energy personality, self- motivated and a good driving record
- Responsible for all areas of sales within an existing territory. Including customer relations and coordinating with production crews
- Scientific plant diagnostic skills, writing proposals and orders, record keeping, coordinating with office staff, follow up on customer calls and appointments
- Responsible for other job duties as assigned by office manager
Organic Plant Care offers a competitive compensation, medical, dental and vision insurance,Simple IRA retirement investment program, use of sales vehicle, and paid vacation and holidays.
Employees have access to continuing education opportunities and training materials
Submit your resume via email or fax to 908 824 2376. You can also apply by calling 908 309 6611
Salary and renumeration based on experience