We are currently searching for Outside Sales Professionals to aggressively grow our Residential Landscaping Division.
As a sales team member for Crimson Valley Landscaping you will be responsible for management of company supplied leads along with generating commercial account leads. With a high degree of self-initiative and integrity, you will be the clients’ primary contact to ensure innovative solutions, and the highest level of customer satisfaction. You’ll conduct client meetings and on site walk-through’s, determine their needs and present designs to enhance their outdoor living spaces. You will be building long term relationships and provide the best service to our valued clientele.
For this exciting opportunity, the qualified candidate should be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
· High level of integrity and commitment to excellence.
· 5 years of sales experience with high-end residential consumers.
· Landscape degree in Horticulture, Architecture or Design
· Great organizational skills and ability to manage time.
· Ability to offer clients compelling ideas for improving their landscaping, current issues and developing unique outdoor living spaces.
In addition, the Outside Sales professional for the Crimson Valley Landscaping team should be able to meet the following skills and work experience requirements:
· Cultivating and managing customer relationships
· Following sales leads and scheduling appointments with prospective customers
· Following up with customers and providing solutions, should a service concern arise
· Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
· Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
· Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
· Naturally outgoing and articulate individual who thrives in social setting
· Construction or industry related knowledge preferred
- Paid Vacation Time
- Holiday Pay
- Company Clothing Allowance
- Company Vehicle Provided During Working Hours
- 401k plan with Generous Matching
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
- Long Term Career Opportunity with Room for Advancement
- And More!
Join the Crimson family and experience what you’ve been missing – your passion for our industry will be rewarded! We would love to talk with you and answer any questions you have, you’ll quickly hear why we love our career; it’s not just a job!
Please send your resume to start the process