Looking for a place where you can thrive?
SavATree’s mission is to take our passion for nature and keep this country’s outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive tree, shrub, and lawn care we work hard to make sure our customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
The Sales Assistant provides sales and customer service support to our team of Sales Arborists. You’ll work alongside these tree and lawn care experts to provide seamless, high level service, as they sell quality customized services to both our residential and commercial clients. Our tribe thrives on autonomy and opportunity, treating our discerning customers as their own family.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each employee the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for you to reach out and get the help you need, even when it’s from the other side of the country. This means actively fostering a collaborative culture where we come together to learn from each other and help each other succeed. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each employee has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert. That’s why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here.
What a day is like:
Your focus will be to provide sales support through making outbound sales calls, performing lead generation, creating proposals, scheduling appointments and maintaining multiple sales calendars. You will provide world-class customer service by answering incoming customer calls, creating and maintaining positive rapport, and processing payments. You will further support the branch by administering the customer database and files, completing paperwork accurately and efficiently, and providing general administrative and office support to your Sales Arborists.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- A desire to learn and grow within the business and Arboricultural industry
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Previous success with outbound calling
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet and Database systems desired (we will train you on our programs)
- 2+ years of experience in sales/marketing a plus
- An eye for excellence. Accuracy and attention to detail will be foundational to your success.
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training opportunities and will support your continuing education in the industry
- You’ll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We’re collaborative, so you’ll have the ability to connect and collaborate with people in experts in the field
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health, vision and dental, paid time off and paid holidays, 401(k) savings plan, Employee Assistance Program, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
SavATree is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace