SavATree is a nationally recognized provider of superior arboricultural services. From more than 31 locations, we provide residential and commercial customers with high quality, cutting edge tree care, plant health care, lawn care and deer deterrent services.
We are looking for a bright, organized individual to provide sales support, customer relationship management, administrative and scheduling support. Join a team of highly dedicated professionals who are totally focused on providing quality, customized services to their clients!
· Customer service/inside sales: heavy phone work including outbound sales calls, lead generation, customer service support, and scheduling appointments.
· Maintaining multiple sales calendars, creating proposals, daily debriefing.
· Administration of customer database and files, payment processing, complete paperwork accurately and efficiently.
· Providing additional administrative support to arborists (our sales team), and general office assistant responsibilities
· Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills are necessary.
· Must have previous experience with outbound calling
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet and Database Systems desired (we will train on our programs).
· Background in Sales/Marketing a plus.
· Associates degree or higher is preferred.
· 2+ years of experience
· Accuracy and attention to detail a must
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Health Care Benefits and voluntary dental plan
401K Savings Plan
Flexible Spending Plan
Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
If you enjoy multitasking and would like to be a part of a fast-paced, dynamic sales team, we are waiting to hear from you!
SavATree is an Equal Opportunity Employer