Sales Arborist- Lucrative St. Paul, MN sales territory
Looking for a place where you can thrive?
SavATree’s mission is to apply our passion for nature in keeping our outdoor spaces beautiful and flourishing. The Residential Sales Arborist team are our subject matter experts, providing consulting and expertise to residential properties in the area. In this role, team members have the opportunity to work outside and visit beautiful properties. Sales Arborists apply their expertise to ensure the health and well-being of each client’s landscape.
What a day is like:
The main focus for a Sales Arborist is to service and cultivate an assigned territory. This will involve visiting clients and prospects to assess and monitor landscapes, as well as estimating job costs and providing quotes. Sales Arborists set up crews, supervise work being performed, and ensure jobs are completed to clients’ satisfaction, as well as obtain referrals from clients, network, and develop new business. Occasionally, Sales Arborists participate in community and industry events such as presentations to horticultural associations, garden clubs, trade shows, community organizations, etc.
What kind of person we’re looking for:
- An independent person looking for room to grow, opportunity, and the drive to create their own success. That means team members might find themselves in a situation where there is no rule book and have to solve problems independently.
- Someone with a degree in Arboriculture, Urban Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Environmental Sciences, Landscape Management, Turfgrass, or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of tree, shrub, and/or lawn
- Self-motivated individual who can grow a book of business to achieve higher sales.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills to understand and meet client needs.
- A valid driver’s license to reach clients in the region.
Why you might love working here:
- You’d be part of a highly skilled, high energy team of peer sales arborists
- We have many training opportunities and will support continuing education in the industry
- Sales Arborists work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We’re collaborative, so team members have the ability to connect and collaborate with people experts in the field
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, vehicle program, a matched 401(K), and an annual Winner’s Circle all expenses paid vacation to exotic locations all over the world.