Sales Arborist – Centennial
Looking for a place where you can thrive?
SavATree’s mission is to take our passion for nature and keep our outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive tree, shrub, and lawn care, we work hard to make sure our customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
The Arborist will be based out of one of our branch location in Centennial. CO. The position is our subject matter expert, providing consulting and knowledge to various types of properties. Our tribe thrives on autonomy, opportunity, and the ability to build a customer base within SavATree. As one of our Arborists noted, “It’s as close as you can get to working for yourself, without actually doing it.” In this role, you will work outside and visit beautiful properties and utilizing specific proficiencies to ensure the health and well-being of each client’s landscape.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each team member the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for you to reach out and get the help you need, even when it’s from the other side of the country. This means actively fostering a collaborative culture where we come together to learn from each other and help each other succeed. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each team member has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert. That’s why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here!
What a day is like:
Your focus will be to service and cultivate the greater Centennial territory in this newly created role. This will involve visiting clients and prospects to diagnose and monitor landscapes, as well as estimating job costs. Using your expert knowledge and perspective on tree and other plant life, you will develop and execute comprehensive plans to include appraisals, inventories, evaluations and assessments in an ethical and objective manner. You will also obtain referrals from clients, network, develop new business and participate in community and industry events.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- A desire to grow and find new opportunities, while maintaining autonomy to improve processes
- Problem solving agility in situations where there may be ambiguity
- A degree in Arboriculture, Urban Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science, Plant Pathology, Environmental Sciences, Landscape Management, Turfgrass, or equivalent experience
- Strong networking skills for building and maintaining internal and external business relationships
- Ability to grow a book of business to achieve higher sales
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills to understand and meet client needs
- A valid driver’s license
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training opportunities and will support your continuing education in the industry
- You’ll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We’re collaborative, so you’ll have the ability to connect and collaborate with people who are experts in the field
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, vehicle program, a matched 401(K), travel/entertainment budget and an annual Winner’s Circle all expenses paid vacation
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace