Additional Locations: Not Applicable
Primary Locations: OH, Milford, 6065 Guinea Pike, 45150
Requisition ID: 167736
The Davey Tree Expert Company has immediate openings in the field of residential landscape and grounds maintenance, as Landscaper/Landscape Technicians. Davey is a national horticulture landscape management firm with, operations throughout the US and Canada.
As member of landscaping crew, trimming of planting beds, trees and shrubbery as needed. Apply fertilizers and other functions related to seasonal planting needs, provide job site cleanup as part of daily activities.
– High School education.
– Minimum one year experience in landscaping and/or grounds maintenance preferred.
– Experience as a crew member in landscape installations
– Valid Driver’s License is required. Class B, CDL valuable, but not required.
- Cultivate your green career with us
- Enhance the appearance and value of properties through the execution of daily grounds and turf maintenance
- Properly plant, trim, mow, weed, mulch, fertilize and so much more
- Learn to diagnose insect, disease, and cultural/environmental turf and shrub conditions
- Maintain open communication with management and clients to provide feedback on landscape needs
- Drive, use, maintain and properly operate landscape equipment
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%