Invest in your future. Join one of the largest Employee Owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Regional Recruiter to our passionate team of recruiting professionals.
The Regional Recruiter will be responsible for all administrative duties associated with recruiting within their assigned area including creating and posting job requisitions, monitoring postings, screening candidates, conducting screening interviews, as well as communicating on a regular basis with the managers and other office hiring personnel at each location.
What You’ll Do:
- Create and manage job requisitions within the Davey Employee Development system (Ed/Success Factors) based upon cost center needs
- Perform all pre-screening activities for each job requisition including application review and pre-screening telephone interviews
- Schedule applicant interviews with cost center hiring managers or their designee and assist in the interview process as required
- Develop and maintain relationships with all individuals having hiring responsibility
- Provide information and job application assistance to potential candidates for openings
- Perform pertinent post-hiring activities including communication with cost center hiring management and appropriate disposition of job requisitions
- Coordinate referral of job candidates among all locations
- Coordinate and/or participate in local recruiting events
What We’re Seeking:
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Skillful in organizing resources and establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Proficient in the use of technology and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with sourcing candidates from job boards and hiring events
- Ability to make partnerships with local organizations
- Ability to travel locally when necessary
- 3 – 5 years of recruiting experience is preferred
- Experience as a Bilingual (English/Spanish) recruiter is preferred
- Staffing industry background a plus
- Green Industry, Landscape, and Construction related experience a plus
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@davey.com.
Requisition Number: 111428
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1COR – Kent-Corporate
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Associates
Work Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%