Regional Inventory Arborist
- # of Openings
What are you looking for in an arboricultural career? Do you want to make a lasting impact? Gain an expertise via access to breakthrough research and development? Or would you like to advance as far as your hard work and ambitions will take you? Bartlett Tree Experts offers all of that – and more. As the oldest, largest, and premier scientific tree and shrub care company in the world, our people thrive in a safety-first, entrepreneurial, promote-from-within environment. Join our family-owned company – and make our next success story your own.
The Southeast Division of the F.A. Bartlett Tree Expert Co. is seeking a person with a high level of technical, arboricultural and communication skills to join the existing team of Inventory Arborists as lead services technician.
The successful candidate will aid Arborist Representatives with estimating time needed for GIS/GPS tree inventories, perform tree inventory data collection in ArborScope™ as well as the ITree suite of software, develop reports and management plans in tandem with Arborist Representatives based on collected data and present them to large commercial and residential clients.
- Have the ability to collect tree attributes including the assessment of tree health, vigor, structure, and provide Arboricultural recommendations
- Prepare management plans, using Microsoft Office, ArborScope™, and Trimblesoftware
- Follow directions from the Bartlett Inventory Solutions (BIS) Team, Division Manager, and Arborist Representative
- Learn to use Level 3 Advanced Assessment equipment
- Ability to work with a remote location and willing to travel over-night
- ISA Arborist Certification
- Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ) or ability to acquire within 6 months
- Pesticide Applicator Certification with Turf and Ornamental Category or Right of Way
- Ability to travel by car or air, sometimes with short notice
- Experience in each of the following categories: tree identification, tree risk assessment, pest and disease management, and pruning
- Candidate must be willing to learn all aspects of Arboriculture
- Strong written and verbal skills and an ability to work with all forms of technology
- At least 3 years’ experience practicing Arboriculture, Forestry, or Horticulture
- Board Certified Master Arborist Certification
- An understanding of Geographical Information Systems (GIS) or experience in Trimble Global Positioning System (GPS) hardware and software
- Degree or certificate in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, or a related field
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Location : Name
Location : State/Province
Latest Post Date: englishcareers