Requisition Number: 102126
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1COR – Kent-Corporate
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: High School Diploma / GED
Work Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Travel Expectations: None
As the oldest and largest tree care company in the U.S., Davey has a rich heritage of scientific and environmental leadership. We are looking for a project coordinator to work closely with our Residential/Commercial Tree Care offices. This position is a part of a marketing and service line support team responsible for wide variety of programs and initiatives.
- Assists with the timely routing, response and recording of local support requests.
- Ensures requests have been properly addressed and outcomes are recorded.
- Assists with the verification and processing of client inquiries related to privacy management and opt-out requests.
- Assists with order requisition and order processing within the organization’s on-demand marketing system.
- Is a member of the quality control team responsible for data verification and proofreading material prior to distribution or publication.
- Works with vendors and partners as requested to verify information and ensure quality control on specified marketing campaigns.
- Assists with aspects of program calendaring, production management and budgeting as requested.
- 2-4 years of marketing or administrative experience.
- Is a strong communicator with a customer service mindset.
- Has strong MS Office skills, specifically Word and Excel.
- Is an excellent proofreader with an eye for detail.
- Willing to follow detailed process guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Strong internet research skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience working with agency or freelance partners.
- Experience working with franchise management systems.
- Experience working with Zendesk or similar ticketing systems.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state or local law.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 40 years and has more than 10,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-877-411-7601 or at Recruiting@davey.com.