Requisition Number: 36094
Company Name: Davey Tree Expert Company
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
The Davey Resource Group Inc
POSITION: Professional Utility Forester
STARTING DATE: Immediately. Resumes accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
The Davey Resource Group (DRG) is currently hiring arborists, foresters, horticulturalists, natural resource specialists, plant and outdoor enthusiasts to join our workforce.
POSITION LOCATIONS: Tulsa, OK
* Support innovative ROW vegetation management program at gas-electric utility
* Inspect utility corridors creating electronic work plans used to guide professional tree crews
* Work with tree crews to ensure understanding and adherence to work prescriptions
* Engage and educate property owners about issues related to trees and overhead conductors
* Notify landowners of planned vegetation management
* Assess terrain, habitat, and environmental conditions
* Coordinate with program manager, lead and staff utility foresters, and contract tree crews
* Four year degree in horticulture, forestry, urban forestry, environmental science, natural resources, or a related discipline
* International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist
* Minimum 1 year experience in utility vegetation management (UVM)
* Clean DMV driving record and ability to drive and operate a 4×4 vehicle
* Organizational skills, excellent communication skills, and aenon to detail
* Ability to earn Oklahoma Pesticide Applicators License
* Ability to identify local tree species and possess general knowledge of growth rates
* ISA Utility Specialist
* 5+ years experience in UVM
* ISA Tree Risk Assessment Qualification (TRAQ)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Excellent pay rates commensurate with qualifications and experience. DRG offers competitive wages, incentive programs, excellent benefits and F/T positions include option to buy Company stock after 1yr, access to industry related training materials and Davey Extension Courses.
Pre-employment drug screen and Social Security Number verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and DRG are employee owned and are Equal Opportunity Employers.
CONTACT: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Davey’s website for additional job opportunities and company information.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.