Rio Verde, located in Cornelius, Oregon, occupies 300 container acres. We specialize in evergreen & deciduous shrubs, conifers, and specialty crops. We are a part of a family of vertically integrated companies in the agricultural, production, and landscape distribution industries.
We are looking for a dynamic leader with an entrepreneurial spirit! The Production Manager will have the drive and tenacity to be responsible for all decisions involving production, including production planning, soil health, fertility, and all other functions of container production. Candidates must have a strong attention to detail and be highly organized, self-motivated, and enjoy a variety of challenging work assignments.
- LMA- lead, manage, and hold the production team accountable for execution of tasks, processes, and procedures.
- Organize, prioritize, and manage work flow-plan ahead and monitor work flow to provide for the most efficient operations to ensure the highest possible quality and yield of the crop.
- Inventory and Crop Grading Accuracy- oversee and ensure that processes are followed to maintain the accuracy of the production inventory and grading of the crop.
- People and Equipment Utilization- Organize, plan and execute the allocation of equipment, people and supplies for Production and Harvest Seasons.
- 5+ years of experience in tree, nursery, fruit & vegetable or nut production
- 5+ years management experience managing large crew sizes
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred
- To submit your application for this position, please go to www.dcaoutdoor.com/careers.
- Completion of Culture Index survey. Without survey completion, your application will not be considered. Please copy and paste the following into your browser in order to complete the survey: https://go.apply.ci/s/A550CC0000