Private Gardener Description:
The opportunity is here, connect with something bigger and make an impact on those we serve. Contribute to something truly great through imagining, creating, and nurturing exceptional outdoor spaces.
Outdoor Environments Group, a leader in the design, creation, and construction of outdoor living spaces, is seeking a motivated, hard-working individual to join our growing team.
OEG offers competitive pay and great benefits package, including medical, dental and vision plus wellness programs, 401k, paid time off, continuing personal/professional education assistance, life/disability insurance and more!
We are in search of a Private Gardener who will conduct landscape maintenance service work including plant installation, weeding, pruning, mulching, watering, pressure washing, spade edging, and holiday decor installation.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Installation of annuals, perennials, shrubs, and trees
- Assist Crew Leader with all phases of daily tasks as directed to ensure 100% on time delivery of all contracted work
- Support crew by contributing to constant attention to detail, cleanliness of job sites, and preventive maintenance of all equipment
- Adhere to and uphold all Company safety practices, procedures, and policies
- Work safely in a team environment to produce high quality landscapes
- Work 40-60 hours per week, weather permitting
Private Gardener Requirements:
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physical field work as directed by supervisor
- Ability to communicate in English is extremely helpful but not required
- Valid Driver's license
- Indiana Applicators License 3A & 3B Pesticide License preferred or be able to obtain certification within first year of employment
- Degree in Arboriculture, Horticulture, Plant Science or equivalent work experience required
- Ability to work independently with a positive attitude