Organic Plant Care LLC in Flemington NJ has immediate openings in the field of tree care and ornamental horticulture. We are seeking plant health care technicians and trainees who are ambitious self starters that have a passion for caring for trees and shrubs.
· Degree in forestry, ornamental horticulture, OR plant science OR prior experience working in tree care.
· High energy personality, self motivated, ability to perform strenuous manual labor and work in all weather conditions.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Responsible for carrying out integrated pest management duties as designated by foreman and arborist representative.
· Monitor insect and disease problems and make appropriate preventative applications and associated record keeping.
· Operate and maintain spray equipment
· Interact with customers and communicate horticultural needs AND APPLICATIONS
· Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
· Paid time off benefits
· Retirement Benefits
· Company provided Uniforms
· Boot Allowance
Submit resume by fax or email.
Renumeration based on experience