Duties will include;
- Twice monthly visits to sites to inspect turf and plant materials and treat as may be required
- Scheduling of work with maintenance crews so work is performed in the most efficient manner
- Fertilizer and pesticide applications to turf and plant materials
- Aeration and seeding of properties
- Recordation of applications as required by MDA
- Recordation of applications and submittal of hours and product(s) used on each property to the accounting department for invoicing
- Ordering of products and inventory
- Maintenance of spray equipment and scheduling of truck maintenance
The successful candidate will also work with Exterior’s sister company, Trent Hill Farm & Nursery, in the maintenance of the property and will perform field and container inspections to identify and treat pests. Possession of the skill to prune field grown and landscape materials increases the value of the candidate for this position.
This is a year round position for the right person, offering the opportunity for growth, a competitive salary/hourly rate, paid vacation and holidays, sick day pay and Medical insurance.
For inquiries, please send/e-mail your resume and cover letter to:
Exterior Image, Inc.
24 Nutwell Rd, Lothian, MD 20711
Lothian, MD 20711