WHAT A DAY LOOKS LIKE: Up to $2000 Sign-On Bonus!
The Pest control technician is responsible for providing high quality customer service while spraying homes for pests and rodents. Job responsibilities include:
- Provide unmatched customer service and find solutions to ever evolving challenges.
- Safely operate medium to large vehicles in a variety of conditions including adverse weather and during the winter months in Montana.
- Operate a variety of handheld and vehicle mounted spray equipment.
- Identify target pests.
- Inspect homes for light repairs of structural issues that may create entry points or harborages for pests.
- No specific certifications required to be hired other than possess a valid driver’s license.
- Should be able and willing to pursue a state pesticide applicator’s license.
SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to perform strenuous manual work in all weather conditions
- Attention to detail is critical to maintain high quality of care
- Ability to work autonomously
- Communication skills necessary to complete paperwork and communicate with clients & operation manager
- Valid Driver’s license with clean DMV record
- Ability to pass a standard drug test
- Class B or Class A license highly valued
- Willing to pursue a state pesticide applicator’s license.
Full Time, Non-Exempt
Overtime is customary, but not guaranteed
Must be available for occasional after-hours/weekend emergency work
The physical demands described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is subject to: Considerable physical demands that involve regularly pruning, removing, cabling and bracing, inspecting and planting trees. Frequently lift and/or move up to fifty (50) pounds. Occasionally lift and/or move over fifty (50) pounds. Responsible for performing daily warm up exercises.
- We offer training and development opportunities to support your continuing education in the industry
- You’ll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, 401(K) Savings Plan, Flexible Spending Plan, Equipment Account
SavATree’s mission is to take our passion for nature and keep this country’s outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive tree, shrub, and lawn care we work hard to make sure our discerning customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each employee the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for you to reach out and get the help you need, even when it’s from the other side of the country. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each employee has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert. That’s why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here.
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace