Looking for a place where you can thrive and grow?
SavATree’s mission is to take our passion for nature and keep this country’s outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive lawn and tree care, we work hard to make sure our customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
Our Operations Managers are our leaders in logistics, proficiency and safety. They are the core of ensuring the branch runs at its upmost efficiency by providing a safe and streamlined environment for our employees.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each employee the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for you to reach out and get the help you need, even when it’s from the other side of the country. This means actively fostering a collaborative culture where we come together to learn from each other and help each other succeed. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each employee has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert. That’s why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here.
What a day is like:
Your focus will be to manage the proficiency and overall profitability of the branch. You’ll accomplish this by hiring, leading, and mentoring our field personnel to ensure customer satisfaction, while also enforcing SavATree’s policies and procedures. In mentoring our field personnel, you will take ownership over coordinating training and development resources for our employees, including safety training. You’ll also be responsible for day to day logistics including, scheduling & coordinating field personnel and equipment, managing inventory of supplies, overseeing equipment repair/maintenance, and maintaining the branch’s reporting of profits and losses.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- A desire to grow, craves opportunity, loves problem solving and process improvement
- Two plus years in management experience
- A Degree in Business Management or Arboriculture, Forestry, Environmental Sciences or equivalent experience
- The enthusiasm to lead and mentor individuals
- The ability to prioritize and adapt easily to change
- The responsibility and independence to work autonomously
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills to understand and meet employees needs
Why you might love working here:
- We have lots of training and development opportunities and will support your continuing education in the industry
- You’ll work alongside some of the best trained and equipped teams in the industry, with an emphasis on quality and safety
- We’re collaborative, so you’ll have the ability to connect and collaborate with people in experts in the field
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, and a matched 401(K)
- The opportunity to advance your knowledge in the field as well as in the company
SavATree is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace