Requisition Number: 47206
Company Name: DRG Inc
Service Line: 1UVM – DRG Utility Vegetation Management
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: Other
Work Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Travel Expectations: Up to 25%
Take ownership of your future. Join one of the largest employee-owned companies in the nation while growing your career in a dynamic industry! Davey Resource Group, Inc. has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchanging of ideas, community partnership, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in utility and environmental services. Become part of our energetic workforce, build your career, and emerge as a leader in the green industry.
What you’ll do:
- Promoting safe work practices.
- Processing invoices or payments as needed.
- Accruals for payments of contractor invoicing (Monthly).
- Support department invoicing activities.
- Contractor Headcount Reports (Weekly & Monthly).
- Providing accurate and timely reporting on a regular basis & respond to requests for ad hoc reporting.
- Ensuring contractors are living up to contractual obligations through reporting.
- Providing reporting and participating in meetings with existing and proposed contractors.
- Providing storm support during off-hours and weekend when needed.
- Becoming a Resources on Demand (RoD) Analyst and supporting contractors during a storm event.
- Supporting other departments when called upon.
- Communicating effectively both verbally and written.
- Building relationships and credibility across the organization.
- Data entry and report generation.
- Special projects as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- 3 years Administrative experience with experience in Vegetation Management preferred.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite is needed to perform job duties. Regularly used Microsoft programs are: Access, Excel, Outlook & Word.
- Applicant should be proficient in internet based tools and technologies or willing to learn.
- Additional desired qualifications would include the ability to organize, prioritize and the ability to work with a variety of people in different functional areas.
- Ability to work independently and effective time management.
What you’ll get:
- Recession-resilient career opportunities tailored to your objective with a company identified by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers.
- Opportunity to work for and become an employee-owner with the largest employee-owned service company in the country.
- An innovative and success-driven work environment that provides an excuse to be enthusiastic every day.
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers through the Davey Institute of Tree Science.
- A company cell phone.
- Competitive wages based on qualifications and experience and excellent benefits including health, dental, vision & life insurance.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees.
- Charitable matching gift program.
- Discounted stock purchase options & 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Who we are:
The Davey Resource Group, Inc. is focused and relentless in our pursuit to help our utility clients deliver safe and reliable power to their customers and maintain national security. We are results-driven by our great people and the technology at our fingertips. People who love being the best and being a part of building something extraordinary. People who want to create change, who love what they do and the people they do it with. Various full-time positions available include; entry-level, special projects, and supervisory roles. We are seeking candidates who have positive attitudes, excellent communication skills, and critical attention to detail. Team players who have a thirst for knowledge and growth are encouraged to apply.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.