Mergers & Acquisitions Specialist Bedford Hills (Corporate), NY
Looking for a place where you can thrive?
SavATree’s mission is to take our passion for nature and keep this country’s outdoors beautiful and flourishing. Through our comprehensive tree, shrub, and lawn care we work hard to make sure our customers have attractive, healthy and cared-for green spaces to enjoy. Over the last thirty years, we have opened new offices across the country, and we are looking for people who want to grow with us.
This position works with the Mergers & Acquisitions team contributing to achieving the business mission of growth. The role provides analytical, administrative and project management support. A business minded and practical approach will generate success.
We want everyone to be able to identify and achieve their own version of success, which means giving each team member the room and opportunity to grow. To ensure that everyone has the best chance to succeed, we invest heavily in training and continuing education. We make it easy for you to reach out and get the help you need, even when it’s from the other side of the country. This means actively fostering a collaborative culture where we come together to learn from each other and help each other succeed. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where each team member has the resources and opportunities to advance his or her career and become a go-to subject matter expert. That’s why we often say that when you work here, you thrive here.
What a day is like:
The Specialist spends time in thoughtful planning and execution for multiple projects with different key elements included. The role works with the Mergers & Acquisitions Integration Manager and is highly visible partnering with all areas of the business internally and serving as a liaison between the Company and outside stakeholders. The work environment is fast paced and high energy. Responsibilities include documenting and maintaining action item lists, managing communication, collaborating with project planning, tracking milestone achievements, capturing best practices and reporting progress.
What kind of person are we looking for? Someone with:
- Ability to maintain integrity of confidential information
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Expert user of Microsoft Office Suite including Excel
- Experience working effectively and contributing to team success
- Self-started with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Tolerance for ambiguity and flexibility to changing projects and priorities
- Ability to travel as required for business needs
Why you might love working here:
- You’ll work alongside an energetic team that works hard and plays hard
- We’re growing as an organization and position offers growth potential for the individual
- We offer a competitive salary and benefits, including health, vision and dental, paid time off and paid holidays, 401(k) savings plan, Employee Assistance Program, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
SavATree is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace