Requisition Number: 53406
Company Name: The Davey Tree Expert Company
Service Line: 1RES – Kent-Residential & Commercial Services
Employment Type: Regular
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level Required: No Diploma
Work Experience Required: 1 – 2 years
Travel Expectations: None
Full Time MECHANIC Eden Prairie, MN
Invest in your future. Join one of the largest employee owned companies in the nation! Davey has a unique culture that focuses on the open exchange of ideas, community partnerships, a commitment to safety, and delivering unrivaled client service while acting as industry leaders in horticultural and environmental services.
We are currently looking to add a dynamic Mechanic to our passionate team of tree care professionals. Your office is outdoors, and you get a new view every day!
What You’ll Do:
- Keep us rolling to our jobs by making sure that nothing is going to stop us!
- Inspect and repair office vehicles and equipment including but not limited to:
- CDL Vehicles: Bucket Trucks, Log Trucks, Chip Trucks, etc.
- Pick-Up Trucks
- Aerial Lifts
- Brush Chippers
- Mobile Equipment
- Small Engine equipment
- Properly maintain, prepare and operate all tools and equipment including tools, chainsaws, chippers, aerial lifts and more.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience in truck mechanical repairs, diesel engines, and hydraulics
- Ability to complete the Davey Tree First Aid, CPR and defensive driving course upon hire
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Required: Valid CDL driver’s license
What We Offer: *
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Opportunities for advancement
- All job specific equipment and safety gear provided
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match
- Employee-owned company & discounted stock purchase options
- Group Health Plan
- Employee referral bonus program
- Locations throughout US in major cities and desirable areas
- Career Development Program supported by Industry Expert Safety Specialists & Skills Trainers
- Scholarship Program for Children of Employees
- Charitable matching gift program
*all listed benefits available to eligible employees
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, or veteran status, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, state, or local law.
Visit www.jobs.davey.com to search for Davey jobs all over the country!
If you need any assistance at any time, please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at email@example.com.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.