Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Landscape Equipment and Fleet Mechanic for our Phoenix West Branch, located in El Mirage. Diesel and hydraulics experience is a must. The Mechanic will be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and performing preventative maintenance on all company vehicles and landscape equipment.
– Perform preventative maintenance and service a wide variety of landscape power equipment. This will include commercial mowers, 2 cycle equipment, utility vehicles, trailers and trucks.
– Operate in a shop where an inventory of spare parts and supplies are maintained.
– Operate safely and maintain shop in a clean, orderly manner.
– A professional with a minimum of 5+ years repair experience with mowers, small engines, 2 cycle equipment, and utility vehicles.
– Must possess a strong mechanical skill-set including knowledge of basic electrical systems, hydraulic systems, mower technology and engines, both gasoline and diesel.
– Basic automotive repair experience.
– A team player with good communication abilities: must be adept at fostering communication between branch management, account management and crew leaders.
– Strong organization skills-strength in record keeping, shop cleanliness, inventory and parts ordering, desire to stay proactive and not reactive as it applies to preventative maintenance and repairs.
– Must have own tools.
– High school diploma with additional technical certifications a plus.
– Basic computer skills, a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
– Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, and 401k.