Additional Locations: na
Primary Locations: Ontario, Brantford, 40 Roy Blvd, N3R 7K2
Requisition ID: 166868
Do you love working outdoors? Are you able to take direction? Are you good with people? Did you say YES to these questions? We’ve got the job for you!
We are currently seeking a full-time SEASONAL Lawn Care Technician to work in lawn care division. Hours will vary depending on company needs but the ideal candidate must be available to work Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm. Position will run from approximately beginning/mid-April until October.
Hourly wage will be based on knowledge and experience.
- Operating a fertilizer spreader and fertilizing customer’s lawns
- Operating a power roller
- Operating a mechanical aerator
- Applying grass seed to customer’s lawns
- Applying other lawn care products to customer’s lawns as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience using lawn care equipment (eg. aerator, roller, spreader)
- Pesticide licence preferred but not required
- ‘G2’ or ‘G’ Class drivers licence and a clean drivers abstract
- Ability to lift 40 to 50 lbs
- Customer service experienced preferred
- Flexible Schedule
- 40+ hours per week
- Saturdays and Sundays off
- Great working environment and close-knit team
- Store Discount
- Training and Development
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As a service provider, our success depends upon our ability to attract and retain qualified personnel, regardless of their age, race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics as established by federal, provincial law.
If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.