POSITION: Lawn Fertilization Technician | Detroit, MI
Starting Date: Applications accepted until suitable candidate is selected.
The Davey Tree Expert Company has an immediate opening in the field of landscape and grounds maintenance, as Lawn Fertilization Technician in Detroit, MI that is a year-round position. Davey is a national horticulture landscape management firm with, operations throughout the US and Canada.
AREAS: Canton, Wixom, Auburn Hills & New Baltimore
Lawn Fertilization Technicians performs fertilization and integrated insect and weed management on lawns using spray and injection tools. Customer service is a key element of the position, as well as routing, product mixing and application. Turf, Disease, and Weed ID, Pathology, and knowledge of turf physiology are valuable.
- Certified applicator’s license
- Excellent communication skills
- Specific task training provided
- Leadership experience and a desire for career growth will be given a priority.
- Valid driver’s license
- Full time hourly position (compensation based on qualifications and experience)
- Potential for overtime
- Generous performance incentive plan
- Excellent benefits offered
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- Paid time off vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401K retirement plan & the opportunity to buy Davey stock after 1 year
- Employee referral bonus program
- PPE provided
- Industry related training and special Davey training courses
- Internships and management mentoring program available
Full time hourly position. Compensation based on qualifications and experience.
Pre-employment Drug Screen and Social Security verification required. The Davey Tree Expert Company and CLS are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Davey is Employee Owned. Military Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Visit Davey Website: WWW.DAVEY.COM Job Opportunities & Company Profile Information
The Davey Tree Expert Company has U.S. and Canadian operations in more than 47 states and five provinces and provides a variety of tree care, grounds maintenance and consulting services for the residential, utility, commercial, and government markets. Founded in 1880, Davey has been employee-owned for 35 years and has more than 8,000 employees who provide Proven Solutions for a Growing World. For more information, visit www.davey.com
If you need any assistance at any time please contact us at 1-800-445-8733 ext. 1108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.