Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? We are seeking a highly motivated Wide Area Mowing (WAM) Superintendent to lead crews that provide wide area mowing services. We are looking for a bright, energetic individuals that are detail oriented, have strong work ethics and take ownership of their work.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Under the supervision of the Account Manager for our WAM Division, plan, schedule, and implement the tasks of field crews. These activities must result in compliance with contract specifications, labor and materials budgets, and client expectations.
- Supervising all wide area mowing service activities of crews, ensuring consistent quality for our clients, and that crew members are operating safely at all times.
- Assist the WAM Account Manager with enhancing landscapes of clients by offering appropriate additional services.
- Coordinating with branch management, customers and other employees as needed.
- Interact on a regular basis with assigned Yellowstone Landscape clientele, through verbal and written communications.
- Monitor landscape health and care needs on assigned properties.
- Experience managing a crew consisting of laborers providing landscaping or related services
- Exceptional client-service skills and a keen sense of ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to read landscape plans and layout plantings
- Pro-active attitude to resolve issues before they become problematic
- Fluency in English; bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Clean driving record
- A Green Thumb!
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package with a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.