Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business that values the unique aspirations of its employees, encourages progressive practices and offers the opportunity to provide customized and exceptional client service? We are seeking a highly motivated Landscape Superintendent to lead a crew that provides landscape services and installs landscape upgrades for a premier golf community in Ponce Inlet. We are looking for a bright, self-motivated individual that is detail oriented, has a strong work ethic and takes ownership of their work.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Under the supervision of the Account Manager: plan, schedule, and implement the tasks of a field crew. These activities must result in compliance with contract specifications, labor and materials budgets, and client expectations.
- Supervise, and participate in, all lawn maintenance service activities of the crew, ensuring consistent quality for our clients, and that crew members are operating safely at all times.
- Assist the Account Manager with enhancing landscapes of clients by offering appropriate additional services.
- Coordinating with branch management, customers and other employees as needed.
- Interact on a regular basis with assigned Yellowstone Landscape clientele, through verbal and written communications.
- Monitor landscape health and care needs on assigned properties.
- Experience managing a crew consisting of laborers providing landscaping or related services
- Golf course maintenance experience is highly preferred
- Fertilization and Chemical knowledge is preferred
- Exceptional client-service skills and a keen sense of ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to read landscape plans and layout plantings
- Pro-active attitude to resolve issues before they become problematic
- Fluency in English; bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Clean driving record
- A Green Thumb!
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package with a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.