- Clean, Valid driver’s license.
- Minimum 2 years landscape experience with some plant identification knowledge.
- Knowledge of pruning and ability to use hand pruners and mechanical sheers properly.
- Maintain high standards and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work independently and with other departments when necessary.
- Ability to maintain organization of tools, equipment and materials.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions and able to lift minimum 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate with supervisors, co-workers and clients.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Weekly property maintenance including edging, weeding, pruning etc.
- Supervise a crew of 2+ and be able to give clear direction.
- Communicate daily progress, constraints and needs to Production Manager.
- Track job expenses and daily timesheets.
- Maintain neat and orderly job sites and company trucks.
- Experience driving a truck.
- Must be punctual and maintain a professional appearance.
- Assist with snow removal during winter months.
- Compensation commiserate with experience and performance
- Retirement Savings Plan w/ company match
- Medical benefits