Our growing company is seeking dedicated, dependable Landscape Laborers to work safely in the field. As a landscape professional, you and your team members will play a pivotal role in maintaining client properties for our Phoenix East Branch, located in Chandler, AZ. You will work alongside other crew members, receive direction from a Crew Leader and all report to an Account Manager.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Ensure the turf is trimmed on client properties to the proper height by using mowers of various sizes.
- Beautify properties by pulling weeds, watering, removing trash, trimming, edging, pruning, hedging, and blowing leaves and debris by operating numerous pieces of landscape equipment.
- Enhance properties by digging, raking, planting and laying sod.
- Keep trucks and equipment clean and in working order. Report broken equipment to the Branch’s Mechanic in conjunction with the Crew Leader. Wash trucks and equipment as needed.
- Contribute to our safety culture by wearing assigned Personal Protective Equipment (“PPE”), keeping safety guards on equipment in place, using equipment safely, and looking out for the other members on your team.
- Interact with homeowners, property guests, clients and the public in a friendly and polite manner.
- Assist with special individual or group projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation to the Branch or first job site
- Safe driving record and ability to successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Report (“MVR”) a plus
Why Join Yellowstone?
- Competitive hourly pay, starting at $13.81/hour at the Phoenix East Branch; paid weekly
- Benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with a company match, paid time off and holiday pay
- Industry leading safety programs
- Company provided safety gear
- Equipped with optimal and most professional equipment
- High profile customers, worksites and landscape results
- Opportunity to advance quickly within one of the industry’s fastest growing companies
- A company that values and appreciates YOU
Become part of the team dedicated to Excellence in Commercial Landscaping