- Plants, waters, cultivates, fertilizes, and weeds gardens.
- Mows and trims lawn as needed.
- Applies pesticides and herbicides as directed.
- Digs ditches, holes and trenches for planting, irrigation, electrical and plumbing needs.
- Keeps the grounds clean by picking up trash and debris; transfers the trash and recycling from the storage areas and cans to the dumpsters daily.
- Performs basic tree and shrub trimming as directed.
- Assist with or performs irrigation work as needed.
- Cares for and moves outdoor container plants as needed.
- Assists with removing debris and ice from walkways.
- Assists with moving furniture, boxes, equipment, etc., as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of previous landscaping experience
- Ability to lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to use hand and electrical tools that are associated with landscaping work in a safe and effective manner.
- Loves the outdoors and can work outdoors in all weather conditions as needed
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) preferred
- Texas Driver’s license with a clean driving record required
Hours: This is a Full-time position. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
Lake Austin Spa Resort offers great benefits, even for part time employees, which include use of our pool barn with a junior Olympic size pool, our fabulous fitness center overlooking Lake Austin and all scheduled classes. Discounts on spa products, spa treatments and on products in our resort boutique. We offer medical, dental, vision and 401K for full time employees. Plus, it's a beautiful place to work with very friendly people!