- Utilizes graphics skills in order to implement a variety of graphic techniques, including hand rendering, Photoshop presentations, and assembly of graphics for presentation to clients.
- Catalogues and maintains projects requirements, including client information, project program, budget, and schedule.
- Collaborates with relevant Business Development team members to ensure the efficient production and professional presentation of all design materials.
- Makes preliminary and final sketches of proposed design solutions, checking dimensions of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various components to whole structure or project.
- Prioritize tasks to ensure that deadlines are met within our fast-paced environment.
- 1-3 years previous landscape design. Strong plant knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, and other graphic software.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Superb time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and foster a team environment.
- Experience with estimating software and Excel a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications; and an openness to embracing new technology.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K, and PTO.
We are an EEO M/V/F/D