Yellowstone Landscape is now hiring a Landscape Designer for our Charlotte and Raleigh Branches. As a Landscape Designer, you will work closely with the Business Development team in the production of graphic presentations and proposal documents that will be formally delivered to Yellowstone Landscape’s valued clients.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Utilizes graphics skills in order to implement a variety of graphic techniques, including hand rendering, Photoshop presentations, and assembly of graphics for presentation to clients.
- Catalogues and maintains projects requirements, including client information, project program, budget, and schedule.
- Collaborates with relevant Business Development team members to ensure the efficient production and professional presentation of all design materials.
- Makes preliminary and final sketches of proposed design solutions, checking dimensions of parts, materials to be used, relation of one part to another, and relation of various components to whole structure or project.
- Prioritize tasks to ensure that deadlines are met within our fast-paced environment.
- 1-3 years previous landscape design. Strong plant knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, and other graphic software.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Superb time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and foster a team environment.
- Experience with estimating software and Excel a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications; and an openness to embracing new technology.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive salary, an aggressive incentive program and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.