Landscape & Construction Coordinator / Manager
AJ's Landscaping + Design, Inc. – 1223 West 21st Street, Houston, TX
AJ’s Landscaping and Design is seeking an experienced landscape professional Landscape & Construction Coordinator / Manager. The qualified candidate should possess broad knowledge of all aspects of landscaping common in the Houston market. Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of plants, hardscape, masonry, carpentry, excavating, grading and drainage.
- Explore and analyze the needs of high end residential and commercial clients.
- Ability to effectively communicate present information & respond to questions & manage the scheduling process with Sub Contractors, Employees & Clients.
- Ability to multi-task, organize subcontractors while communicating with clients
- Ability to exercise good judgement with strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills Product Forecasting & Keeping Projects within Budget.
- At least 3 years of experience.
- Valid Driver license
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible with ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Bi-lingual (English-Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written and oral instructions.
- Computer Experience include: Proficient Microsoft Office, Accounting Software.
- Autocad (CAD skills) a MUST.
- Understanding of Construction & Landscaping Plans
Job Type: Full-time