If you enjoy working outdoors in a professional and safe environment, consider a career with Bartlett Tree Experts! At Bartlett, we value a strong culture of excellence in safety, scientific research, lifelong learning, and career development.
Bartlett Tree Experts is a 100+-year-old scientific tree and shrub care company with over 130 offices in the United States, Canada, Great Britain, and Ireland. Built on family values and the pursuit of scientific tree care, we are proud of the quality of our work, level of service, award-winning safety record, and, most of all, our people. With services including pruning, insect and disease management, soil care and fertilization, and cabling and bracing, we strive to keep trees healthy and beautiful. We believe that every tree deserves a champion and are always looking for new champions to join the team!
We offer competitive compensation, as well as:
- A safety-first culture and professional workplace
- Advancement opportunities – we promote from within
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid time off and holidays
- Industry credential/license pay increases – we encourage and invest in your professional development
- Company provided uniforms, PPE, gear, and equipment
- Boot reimbursement up to $150
- Access to training, continuing education programs, and a variety of resources provided by the Bartlett Tree Experts Research Laboratories in Charlotte, NC
To find out more about what life is like at Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett.
- The Specialist’s daily responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Performing system turn-ons in the spring and system winterizations in the fall
- Working with crew members on system installations and upgrades
- Monitoring properties and making needed coverage and watering schedule adjustments
- Training to work independently to troubleshoot system problems and perform repairs to restore full system operation
- Interacting with residential and commercial clients
- Learning, understanding, and adhering to all safety rules and company policies
- Can be a seasonal position or candidate will have the opportunity to learn additional skills through working with our tree care, plant health care, and landscape departments during the off-season
- Valid driver’s license and clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Irrigation experience and product knowledge is preferred but not required
- Knowledge of plant water requirements and water conservation techniques is preferred but not required
- Ability to perform manual labor and work in all seasonal weather conditions
The F. A. Bartlett Tree Expert Company is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Location : Name
Location : State/Province
Latest Post Date: englishcareers