Yellowstone Landscape is seeking an experienced and professional Irrigation Manager to take charge in arranging, scheduling and directing the implementation of irrigation services on high-profile commercial properties for our Atlanta North market.
Yellowstone Landscape is dedicated to excellence in commercial landscaping. As the largest privately-owned commercial landscaping company in the nation, we offer exciting career opportunities for Landscape Professionals across the Southern United States. To learn more, please visit our website: www.yellowstonelandscape.com.
- Manage production for our high quality services utilizing an understanding of complex irrigation concepts
- Ensure that customers are completely satisfied through effective communication, relationship building, regular site visits and consistent quality of service
- Be able to professionally develop quotes and proposals based on customer needs
- Have a basic working knowledge of all equipment used and ensure equipment is operational and functional as needed by teams
- Sell enhancement services to improve site conditions, coordinating with Account Managers and customers to ensure that the enhancement work is completed successfully, on budget and on time
- Help build an effective production team by developing employees and working with them to build and support a team environment
- Ensure a safe working environment for employees, customers and the public
- Must possess a minimum of 5+ years of experience in the irrigation field with a focus on commercial properties.
- Strong time management and organizational skills are a must.
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal, written, and reading comprehension) required; Bi-lingual skills in Spanish are a plus.
- Must have the ability to deliver flawless customer service and to develop strong employee and client relationships.
- Be able to provide a hands-on approach to task management, employee and customer interaction.
- Possess a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- FCHP and BMP certifications, as well as other related certifications, are highly preferred.
Yellowstone Landscape offers a competitive compensation package and a full group benefit plan including medical, dental, 401K with a company match, and PTO.