We are seeking experienced Landscape Construction and Irrigation Foremen for the Construction department of our Central Houston Branch. We are looking for bright, energetic, team players that are detail oriented, have a strong work ethic and take ownership of their work.
– Supervising all lawn installation and/or maintenance service activities of the crew — ensuring that all crew members have the required safety material, that the crews have the training and tools needed to complete the job and that the crews are operating safely at all times
– Completing a pre-trip inspection report each day
– Coordinating with branch management, customers and employees as needed
– Using landscaping tools and operating heavy equipment as needed.
– Safely driving crews to and from jobs, adhering to Company’s safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe while in contact with crews.
– Experience managing a crew consisting of laborers providing landscape related services
– Clean driving record
– Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Full Time position
Competitive wage between $600-$750 weekly – based on experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer—- EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability