Key responsibilities for the section grower include but are not limited to:
- Irrigation of crops with proper techniques and timings.
- Ensure that all critical cultural tasks are completed on time.
- IPM scouting for pests and disease.
- Pest and disease control applications – chemical and biological controls.
- Maintain records of all chemical applications crop movements in area.
- Ensure that growing areas are clean and sanitized prior to use.
- Other task and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong growing and technical skills.
- Willingness to work flexible days, Saturdays and Sundays as needed.
- Self-directed with high organizational skills & ability to multi-task.
- Skilled in problem solving.
- Flexibility & willingness to learn.
Please submit resume with references to:
Catoctin Mountain Growers
8051 Sixes Bridge Road
Detour, MD 21757