Ashwood Gardens and Nursery is a retail nursery, greenhouse and garden center with an emphasis on speciality plant growing, quality product and fantastic customer service. We are looking for an individual with a positive upbeat attitude who is willing to take an active part in growing the business.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Directing operations of retail and growing divisions.
- Plant maintenance and production.
- Operation and management of greenhouse equiptment.
- Maintaining sales yard and creating updated displays.
- Working with retail customers by providing plant and landscape recomendations.
- Work directly with vendors and maintain proper sales inventory levels.
- Three years previous garden center management experience or equivalent.
- The ability to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Have a strong working knowledge of ornamental plants.
- Posess a diverse set of construction and mechanical skills.
- Requires some weekend flexibility.
- Some heavy lifting required.
- Valid drivers license and good driving record.
Ideal candidate should be highly motivated and posess the ability to work independently. Position offers future opportunities for advancement and reward.